What are you going to do:
Join a small (but growing!) fun, indpendent business serving the best beers + burgers in London!
- Serve our customers the best beer on the planet and flavour packed burgers.
- Your role will change from shift to shift. You might be on the bar, or the floor or the front desk – it’s never boring!
- We’ll train you to become an expert, but we expect you to be passionate about what you do and transfer that enthusiasm to our customers and your team.
- Ensure our customers have the best experience. WOW them with enthusiasm, knowledge + smiles.
- Have fun at work and make time to ensure those around you do too. It’s important!
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Holiday
- Free meals
What we ask:
- Over 18
- 6 to 12 months
- No minimum education required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- A warm and friendly personality.
- A desire to learn new skills and gain knowledge of the craft brewing industry.
- Be organised, be solution minded, think ahead and be on top of your game.
- Able to communicate clearly, effectively and honestly.
- Follow the values of our business and promote them in your role.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Bar & Floor service
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required