The applicant is required to have either level 2 or level 3 in a relevant childcare qualification. ** You will be someone who can work as part of team, be dynamic, use our initiative and manage your time throughout the day well. You will need childcare experience
The applicant is required to have either level 2 or level 3 in a relevant childcare qualification.
** You will be someone who can work as part of team, be dynamic, use our initiative and manage your time throughout the day well. You will need childcare experience
*You will be someone who has experience and focussed on delivering excellent standards of childcare with a natural ability to be independent but work well as part of a team, willing to go above and beyond. You will work closely with other level 3 qualified colleagues and early years teachers.
* Location - Fieldside Day Nursery, Main Street, Great Heck, DN14 0BQ.
* Hours – 30-40 hours per week over 4 days. You must have an up to date DBS!!
Our children require someone who:
- has a warm and welcoming appearance that makes each child and family feel special
- Is able to laugh at jokes they don't understand, or aren't even jokes!
- If a child requests they be a unicorn fairy, then you be a unicorn fairy to the best of your ability
- Feels comfortable telling everyone in the room that they are going to the toilet
- Has the confidence to sing, however out of tune in a crowd and sing with the children
- Must be able to give warm hugs and smiles whenever necessary
- must posses the ability to count, and remember all children's names, with moving children, this is vital!
- Must have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations, of any kind along with drinking hundreds of pretends cups of tea and showing as much enthusiasm for the last as with the first, this is an essential requirement!
- Must be happy to be covered in all sorts of things they have played with during the day, whilst standing talking to parents about their wonderful day
- Must have the ability to play the same games and sing the same songs over and over, on repeat with huge enthusiasm
- Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace, laughter is something you can expect to engage in in the workplace
- Loves being outside in all weathers
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is no other job like it!
Our Team requires someone who:
- is clean and tidy
- has a good sense of humour and is sociable
- is a team player and contributes to daily ideas
- is calm in nature
If you think you fit the above criteria then please apply and get in touch.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free