What are you going to do:
Since 2018 YoungOnes has been connecting freelancers to businesses with temporary demands through technology. Their simple solution has since become a nationwide staple in the Netherlands, connecting thousands of freelancers to thousands of gigs daily! Click here for more info about YoungOnes.
YoungOnes is looking for an experienced digital marketeer with relentless attention to detail. You're a strategic thinker with both creative and analytical skill. You have excellent knowledge of the many components of a successful marketing strategy including SEO, branding, Email marketing, social media, content marketing, advertising etc. Not only that, but you're comfortable setting up online campaigns and a Wiz at Google Analytics. Furthermore, you are confident in leveraging free marketing tools to maximise impact and balance that with paid campaigns. We are looking for someone who is full time available.
What will you be doing:
Joining a team of dynamic self-starters you will be:
- Shouting YoungOnes from the rooftops ... not literally ... well... maybe..
- You are responsible for increasing our current visibility through paid and organic channels;
- Optimising the B2B & B2C customer journeys;
- You are involved in strategic marketing in which you determine goals, test and optimise marketing processes;
- You will create content, devise and implement campaigns from A-Z;
- You take ownership of your projects, liaising both internally and externally to ensure your goals are achieved;
- After each campaign, analyse and optimise it by providing insights into the data!
What we offer:
- £42,000 - £48,000 + a quarterly bonus scheme;
- Your own laptop and mobile phone;
- 3% pension contribution;
- 20 days Holiday entitlement;
- An opportunity to visit The Netherlands very often;
- Opportunity for internal promotions in a dynamic culture;
- Access to a great office in Shoreditch;
- Annual YoungOnes get together;
- Working within a refreshing fast-growing scale-up culture!
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing at senior level;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- You have relentless attention to detail;
- You are available full time!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' attach your CV & cover letter, and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £42,000 and £48,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Responsible for all the digital marketing outings
- Published at
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required