What are you going to do:
Private tutor jobs come in various forms, depending on the needs and goals of the student you are going to tutor. Some common types of private tutor jobs are included.
- Subject-specific tutoring: You can tutor this way if you specialise in a particular subject. This could be math, science, or English, and work with students who need help understanding their curriculum.
- Test Preparation Tutoring: You will help students prepare for standardized tests, such as the GCSEs, A-Levels and University. By providing strategies and reviewing the relevant subject matter.
- Homework tutoring: You may be interested in assisting students with their homework assignments. Helping them to understand and complete their work more efficiently.
- Special needs tutoring: For this position, you may need past experience working alongside children or adults with disabilities. Work with students who have learning disabilities or other special needs, adapting their teaching methods to meet the unique needs of the student.
Private tutor jobs may also vary in terms of the workplace in which they take place. You may feel more comfortable working with students in person, either at the student's home or in a public location such as a library. Others offer tutoring services online, using video conferencing software to connect with students remotely. Check out our online tutoring jobs!
You can work with an agency, or tutoring company or be self-employed. Depending on your contract, expect to be paid by the hour or on a per-session basis. Flexibility is great with private tutor jobs as you may work part-time or full-time depending on their availability and the demand for their services.
What we offer:
- Full/Part time positions
- Flexible Schedules
- Work from home
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant Experience
- High Grades in tutor subjects
- Soft and Technical Skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Work from home
- Salary indication
£25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- A private tutor's main responsibility is to provide academic support and instruction to students.
- Profession type
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required