What are you going to do:
Calling all Pizza lovers!!.......(Pasta lovers are welcome too)
Zizzi General Managers have a huge role to play, you will work closely with the Head Chef to ensure the success of the restaurant. You will understand and promote our culture bringing our values to life within the team. Being full of enthusiasm, a team player and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to ensure our customers have a great time – every time. Having a passion for food and service whilst being uncompromising in your expectations. Leading by example and being a great role model.
What will you be doing? Here's a taster:
- Being a people leader. Recruiting, onboarding, developing, inspiring and retaining the best industry talent. Ultimately ensuring you have a team of engaged superstars, who embody our culture and values.
- Living and breathing customer service. Coaching and developing your team to do the same, to ensure all of our customers have a Great Time, every time.
- As a General Manager you will become an expert as well as being absolutely passionate about our food; enabling you to share this with your team and our customers. Italian food is at the heart of what we do and you'll ensure that only perfect plates of food leave your kitchen.
- Smashing your restaurant financial target, optimising contribution and maximising profitability, as well as constantly reviewing business performance, then taking action to make things even better.
- Be the absolute authority on all our policies and procedures and making sure your team adhere to them down to the last detail. Ensuring the safety and well-being of your team and customers is maintained above expectation.
What we offer:
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Get rewarded by your customers with a generous tronc system
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% off at Zizzi & ASK Italian (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Growth – You aim to be better than yesterday. We’re on a constant journey to be better, so we seek growth as a team, in our business and in the ways we contribute to the world.
- Individuality – You celebrate the differences. We take pride in what makes us special, and encourage everyone to be the best version of themselves whoever they are.
- Drive – You make it happen. We adapt to the challenges of today, avoiding cutting corners, and motivate everyone to strive for more.
- Togetherness – You want to be part of more. We always have each others backs, embracing the challenges as much as the great times.
- Fun – You enjoy the everyday. As much as we take our goals seriously, we don’t take ourselves seriously.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Work closely with the Head Chef to ensure the success of the restaurant, promote our culture bringing our values to life within the team, get stuck in to ensure our customers have a great time – every time, leading by example and being a great role model
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required