What are you going to do:
Calling all Pizza lovers!!.......(Pasta lovers are welcome too)
Zizzi Head Chefs have a central role to play, you will work closely with the General Manager to ensure the success of the restaurant. You will understand and promote our culture and values within the team. Being full of enthusiasm, a team player and not afraid to get stuck in to ensure our customers have a great time – every time. Having a passion for food and service whilst being uncompromising in your expectations. Leading by example and being a great role model.
What will you be doing? Here's a taster:
- Ultimate responsibility for the kitchen, through leading the team to deliver exceptional food, whilst ensuring maximum profitability and meeting Health & Safety standards.
- Being a people leader. Work alongside the General Manager to recruit, onboard, develop, inspire and retain the best kitchen talent.
- Being passionate about our food, knowing the menu inside out, and training your team up to do the same.
- Working with the whole restaurant team to deliver Great Times for our customers and taking absolute pride in the presentation and quality of food from your kitchen. Ensuring the customer always receives an exceptional standard of food, and the food cost is in line.
- Being an expert on our policies, processes and guidelines. Training your team on them and making sure the restaurant and kitchen are always hitting the mark.
What we offer:
- Company bonus Scheme
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian discount card (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Get rewarded by your customers with a generous tronc system
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
- Look the part with Zizzi branded T-Shirts and aprons provided
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Growth – You aim to be better than yesterday. We’re on a constant journey to be better, so we seek growth as a team, in our business and in the ways we contribute to the world.
- Individuality – You celebrate the differences. We take pride in what makes us special, and encourage everyone to be the best version of themselves whoever they are.
- Drive – You make it happen. We adapt to the challenges of today, avoiding cutting corners, and motivate everyone to strive for more.
- Togetherness – You want to be part of more. We always have each others backs, embracing the challenges as much as the great times.
- Fun – You enjoy the everyday. As much as we take our goals seriously, we don’t take ourselves seriously.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Work closely with the General Manager to ensure the success of the restaurant, promote our culture and values within the team, ensure our customers have a great time – every time, Leading by example and being a great role model
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required