If you want to convert your spare hours into cash or simply want part time or full time work then the brochure distributor vacancy is the job for you!
The brochure distributor position is ideal as a second income, retirement top up or for students wanting to help fund their education.Ideal for school leavers, college and university students who want to earn while they learn and need the benefit of flexible hours. Simply deliver and collect this well-known brochure in your local area and take the orders they produce to the customers when they come in - it really is that simple!
What we offer:
- Typical part-time earnings are £80 - £160 pw, depending on hours worked, and up to £400+ pw for full time.
- No waiting for monthly cheques you earn weekly in cash.
- Car not essential as you work local so job can be done on foot.
- No costs involved, no buying the brochures, no buying the goods and no hard sell by you.
- Flexible working hours – you can choose the days and times you work.
- Possible management position for those that have a car and pc.
- Generous bonus system – you could earn up to £1500 per year in bonuses
- Applicants must be 16 or over.
- No experience is required
- Full training and support is given
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required