Summer Camp Jobs in America
Fancy spending your summer months working at a fantastic summer camp in the USA? Our camp directors are already hiring! Apply today to work at camp!
With Wild Packs you will essentially be getting paid to be a big kid! Our salaries are some of the highest in the industry- ensuring you get a fair deal!
Wild Packs specialise in finding summer camp jobs (based all over America) for hundreds of young people every year. Your days will consist of hanging out with kids in the American sunshine, teaching them skills that they will keep with them for life. We work with over 200 of the most amazing camps in America, based all over the country
- No registration or application fees.
- Higher than average camp salaries- not based on age or skill set and around double that you'll find elsewhere!
- Full medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA.
- Up to 60 days travel time.
- All food and accommodation included for the duration of your contract.
- Visa paperwork and support, including a 24/7 manned phone line in the USA.
Camp will be over all too quickly (9-10 weeks on average). You can make use of up to 60 days travel time and travel around the USA- we encourage you to soak up the sights. Many of the other camp counsellors will wish to travel after camp, so don't worry about not having a concrete travelling plan before you leave for the USA- you can plan one with your new found camp friends!
Wild Packs specialise in finding summer camp jobs (based all over America) for hundreds of young people every year. The year round team at Wild Packs HQ have worked on camp for years and many of us return each summer to embrace the mayhem of camp! We understand the power and magic of summer camp. Apply today for the summer of a lifetime!
- USA, Abroad
- $1600+ for approximately 8-9 weeks
- Working Hours
- Full time
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required