Pizza Hut Bike Rider
Got at least a provisional licence? Looking for a great local job? Then we’ve got a flexible, fast-paced opportunity for you that comes with some tasty added extras.
- We’ll provide the scooter – a Peugeot specially designed for safety (that gets a check up every 4 weeks).
- We’ll provide the uniform and the helmet that is market-leading in terms of safety.
- We’ll even pay for your Compulsory Basic Training if you need it, with an extra day’s dedicated on-the-road training on top.
- We’ll provide genuine career prospects if that’s something that interests you in the future.
You’ll be an important part of a sociable and busy team. Time certainly passes quickly helping out in store or enjoying what you like doing most; being out and about on the streets – delivering hot, tasty pizzas to grateful customers where you’ll have the chance to pick up some nice tips on top of a competitive salary. In terms of hours and shifts, there’s lots of flexibility to the role too.
- Ensuring that orders reach our customers, complete, hot and on time.
- A good ability to read maps and remember routes.
- Friendly disposition.
- Flexible hours.
- Opportunity to be out and about.
We are looking for people who are committed to delivering excellent service! People who take pride in everything they do, have a friendly, outgoing approach, and are great team players.
The Ideal Candidate
- An outgoing, friendly personality and good communication skills. You’ll be the face of Pizza Hut at the front door.
- Team working skills – you’ll be interacting a lot with your colleagues back at base.
- The ability to read maps and remember routes.
- At least a provisional licence.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required