Receptionist required to handle clients' appointments in an efficient & courteous manner, ensuring an excellent service. To represent 58 in a professional way, demonstrating our ethical & integral approach across all areas of the business. To provide a safe, comfortable environment for our clients & practitioners. Support management, contributing to the Business Strategy.
- JOB ACTIVITIES
- To deal with all face to face, telephone and email
enquiries regarding our practitioners, treatments/therapies and appointments in
an informed, discreet and professional manner.
- To process all client appointments / cancellations in an accurate and timely manner, supporting the business policies at all times.
- Liaise with the practitioners on a daily basis, fulfilling their requirements in regard to the handling of their clients, providing them with any relevant and necessary information about their appointments.
- Deal with any customer complaints, handing over those that you cannot resolve to the Practice Manager and reporting all complaints to the Management.
- To encourage those who visit the centre to purchase our wellbeing products and to provide informative knowledge on the products.
- To take accurate payments for all appointments.
- - Contacting clients to collect late cancellation payments, in a way in which enables the business to maintain amicable client relations.
- Reconciling your Banking at the end of each shift –
investigating and resolving all discrepancies.
- To provide a consistently safe, clean, comfortable and tidy building, carrying out regular and thorough building inspections.
- To fully prepare the Practice Rooms between Practitioners, restocking with supplies
- To manage back-up stocks and report any maintenance issues to the Practice Manager.
- Liaise with Suppliers and External Contractors.
- Extensive customer service experience for at least one year
- Good working knowledge of outlook, Excel and Word
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of initiative and motivation.
- High degree of organisational skills, prioritising
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and
- Willing to work with a 'Can-Do' attitude
- To be available to work 5 days a week between the hours of 8:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Practice Opening Hours 8:00 – 22:00 weekdays and 9:00 -17:30 weekends
- To be flexible with working hours if needed
- Mayfair, London
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required