Superprof, the UK’s #1 tutoring network, are offering you the chance to become a private tutor and start tutoring at a time and price that suits you.
Tutoring is the ideal job for students, graduates, people starting their own business, and anyone who wants to earn extra money during the evenings or weekends.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people from across the UK (both with tutoring experience and without) to tutor in 1000+ subjects including:
- Academic (physics, chemistry, French, history, maths, coding, test preparation, etc.)
- Sports (fitness, personal coaching, swimming, sailing, skiing, skateboarding, tennis, etc.)
- Arts & Leisure (guitar, piano, singing, pottery, illustration, cooking, etc.)
With Superprof you can set your own rates, manage your own time and connect with thousands of potential students.
It is completely free to sign up, become a tutor and start advertising your services today.
Just follow the link by clicking 'Apply online'.
What we offer
- Free registration and no user fees (we do not charge commission)
- Set your own rates and work schedule. Be your own boss!
- Teach from home, in your local area or online
- Thousands of potential students
- At least finished college A levels
- Qualifications in the desired subject to be taught
- No previous experience required
- You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
- You have a school qualification/practical experience/university degree in the subject you wish to teach
- You are patient, punctual and a good educatorYou are patient, punctual and a good educator
- Like us, you think everyone has something special to share.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £50.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required