Brand Manager in Dorking
Market research, trend spotting, comparative analysis, product management, product launch.
Partnering up with healthcare professionals, the public health community, policymakers, and payers, their pioneer research programmes succeeded to humanize people suffering from addiction and to treat addiction as a chronic, relapsing medical condition rather than a social disorder.
Due to continuous growth, their marketing team is now looking for a Brand Manager to help with the promotion of existing products, as well as assist with the launch of new products.
- Support the commercial plan development for existing brands
- Assist with the execution of key elements of the launch plans
- Prepare clear written briefs for external agencies and effectively coordinate the interface with such companies to ensure timely and effective delivery of work tasks
- As an originator of materials, take full responsibility and accountability for the creation, authorization, implementation and withdrawal of all materials, ensuring strict compliance with both internal SOPs and the ABPI Code of Practice
- Developing the commercial assessment for the early portfolio of products including assessment of unmet needs, competitive landscape and forecast development
- Effectively cross functional management to process marketing tasks e.g. medical approval for materials.
- To commission cost-effective and relevant market research to support the development and evaluation of product campaigns including metrics.
- Educated to degree level (ideally business or sciences)
- ABPI qualified (or in development) desirable
- Marketing Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Pharma Sales background (Desirable)
- CIM Marketing Qualification or working towards (Desirable)
- Additional languages (Desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills / presence and ability to engage to a broad audience quickly
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and the ability to manage and deliver change
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly agile and comfortable in changing and dynamic environment
- Demonstrates high levels of energy and drive
- Strongly results oriented with demonstrable track record of success
- Ability to set and deliver challenging targets
- Self-motivated and highly flexible
- Self-confident individual, able to build personal rapports quickly.
Please apply today if you would like to be considered for this role!
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Health / Medical , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required