Bar staff needed for the UK’s best Festivals and Concerts
Are you looking for well-paid flexible work that's local to your area?
Do you want to work either during your studies and over the summer?
Do you want to opportunity to see what goes on behind the scenes at the UK’s best festivals and concerts?
With a hectic 2017 ahead of us, we are looking for a team of waiters, bar staff and wine waiters to look after VIP's and their guests in a number of high profile festivals and concerts:
- Major Music Festivals (Rewind, Reading, Wireless, SW4 FESTIVAL, We Are Fstvl etc)
- Concerts : Robbie Williams, Justin Bieber, Adele, British Summer Time and MORE!!
- Goodwood Festival of speed, Glorious Goodwood
- Race Courses: Windsor, Epsom, Ascot, Newbury, Kempton
What we offer:
This is an amazing opportunity to see what goes on back stage and in the most VIP Areas of these events
We offer full training and excellent rates of pay and can offer you the opportunity to work WHERE you want and WHEN you want throughout the year. In addition to excellent hourly rates starting from £7.50p/h and can pay up to £10 for standard bar and waiting staff.
If this seems like the job for you then please click apply!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR POSTCODE AND SELECT YOUR PREFERRED REGION OF WORK!
- Minimum Degree not applicable
- Minimum Work experience not required
- Experience in not essential but professionalism is, we like our staff to be smart, well presented with excellent customer service skills.
- Please note that due to the nature of the business, the role requires the service of alcohol and all employees must be aged 18 or over.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- £7.50p/h and can pay up to £10
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required