Volunteer abroad and discover 7+ European countries for free, having your board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels covered.
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year!
Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland or England for 3 to 11 days and help our clients improve their English through a series of conversations and activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
All board and lodging is paid for by Angloville, all you have to do is show up and talk in your native language! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well travelled, meet great new friends, and of course having fun all the while!
What we offer:
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay - great food.
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
- An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
- Meet new friends
- Build your CV
- Become more well travelled
- Have loads of fun!
- High School GCSE's
- No previous work experience required
- Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
- Conversing in English, not teaching. That's it!
Participation fee: 0 GBP. exchange program is free for English-speaking volunteers to attend. Pick an amazing picturesque venue for yourself, and apply now!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Temporary Full Time, Voluntary, Placements
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required