The E-Commerce and Digital Marketing internship is a position that works closely with the E-Commerce & Marketing Executive to ensure the delivery of all online content and digital marketing activity within the ERDEM brand.
What you will learn:
• How to manage the varied demands of maintaining a successful online presence for a luxury fashion retailer.
• Creating content and campaigns in line with clear brand guidelines. Effective time management and organisation required for the luxury fashion industry.
• Marketing tactics, logistics, and management for a large scale e-commerce site.
• Inner workings and liaising of departments within a luxury fashion house.
• Progress your knowledge of graphic/web design in line with a brand and design aesthetic.
• Logistics of building and maintaining an e-commerce site. ie. Magento, WordPress, HTML, SEO.
• Project management in liaising with freelancers, developers, photo studios, etc.
The E-Commerce and Digital Marketing intern will work closely with the E-Commerce & Marketing Executive in all implementation of the seasonal online activities and also support the communications team with content for social media platforms. The ideal candidate must have graphic design experience and be proficient with multiple Adobe platforms such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. A keen eye for detail will be necessary along with strong organisation skills and excellent communication skills. Fluent written and spoken English is a must. The candidate should have good knowledge of key software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Magento, along with various e-commerce platforms such as WordPress, Google Analytics and Mailchimp are highly beneficial. The successful candidate must be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to complete a project accurately and on time.
• Photo editing
• Assist with the preparation, organisation and execution of all E-Commerce photo shoots
• Assist with the creation of engaging content for newsletters
• Assist with the uploading of products, images and descriptions to online
• Assist with the review of all images, descriptions and content
• Reviewing website regularly for any bugs, errors or glitches
• Completing excel spread sheets with accuracy and close attention to detail
• Liaise daily with communications team assisting with the creation of social media content, along with press and marketing materials
• Maintenance of photo files
This position is unpaid with some expenses paid. Please note: Applicants must be able to utilise this internship position for credit within their current studies.
• Quick learner, organised and efficient worker
• High level of attention to detail with a creative eye
• Punctual with a great work ethic
• Can work well under pressure and in in a fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritise, manage multiple deadlines and cope with heavy workloads
• Readily adaptable
• Willingness to work across a variety of projects and departments
• Flexible, positive 'can do' attitude
• Ability to maintain a clean desk and tidy work space
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free