We are seeking Safety Stewards to assist in the safe operation of the Stadium before, during and after events. Primarily responsibility for safety, you will also deliver service excellence and uphold our values.
▪ Comply with the Event plans, policies and procedures.
▪ Attend the Event / Venue at given dates and times as dictated by Event Manager/ Safety Officer.
▪ Attend pre-event briefing, and ensure all information is understood. Do not leave the event/venue after signing in until the end of your duties.
▪ Attend the designated job role at the given time.
▪ Welcome people into the event / venue, quickly and professionally.
▪ Attend all training sessions required of you.
▪ Ensure that you check all tickets and only give entrance to people with the correct tickets for your turnstile / entry point.
▪ Know the location of and be able to operate effectively the fire-fighting equipment at the ground.
▪ Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere.
▪ Be fully conversant with any methods or signals used to alert staff that an emergency has arisen.
▪ Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to the chief steward or the safety officer.
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.