Part time sales role in music venues in Glasgow
Do you have a passion for electronic music? Do you want to work on a new influential social change project with a fresh team of like-minded people?
We're looking for reliable and personable part-time employees with a true passion for dance music to work selling hearing protection in clubs in Glasgow including The Art School. The role is effectively a sales role, but it will also involve working closely with club management and employees, discussing club-induced tinnitus and hearing damage with club goers, and advocating the use of hearing protection.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in highly prestigious electronic music venues.
- Great experience for a CV
- £7.50 per hour
- Secondary school education
- Sales experience preferred
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication & social skills
- Passion for clubbing/dance music/underground electronic music
- Excellent organisation skills & ability to work independently
BENEFICIAL:Knowledge of tinnitusInterest in care & responsible clubbingKnowledge of club environments & how they run
You will be supporting our All Ears campaign.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
- Responsible for
- Sale of earplugs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required