This is an excellent opportunity for an apprentice position in the financial services sector! We are a looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to learn all aspects of Financial Services administration.
The main purpose of the Apprentice Financial Services Administrator is to provide administrative support to a financial organisation, providing a high quality and compliant service.
This is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for a career in Financial Services.
As an apprentice administrator you will learn:
- the corporate financial services market
- regulatory framework
- ethics and key principles and processes
- the purpose and technical content of products and services
- systems and processes required to carry out the role
You will work under the supervision of experienced team. This involves helping to formulate suitable solutions for clients, brokers and suppliers covering areas including regulation, KYC, data protection policies, etc.
- Overseeing the implementation of recommendations, processing new business with responsibility for pre and post sales client administration.
- Completing client review packs as well as maintaining client records.
- Creating illustrations, letters and keeping accurate records of business.
- Obtaining information, analysing and processing and assessing sensitive financial information, broker performances and charges.
- General support and office administration for the broker and operation teams
What we offer:
- Training in a variety of roles
- Remuneration: £8.50 per hour which will be reviewed after 3 months
- Flexible working environment to be either part-time or full time Monday – Friday
The following are desirable but not essential...
A - C grade GCSE Maths, English & IT
An interest in Financial Services, Corporate Finance or Banking
A good working knowledge and understanding of MS Office packages
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £8.00 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Operational / Admin tasks
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required