What are you going to do
- To ensure safety and welfare of all students.
- To assist Centre Manager liaising with Group Leaders ensuring satisfaction and addressing any issues that may arise
- To communicate with head office confirming group numbers and guide names for weekend excursions
- Providing all required paperwork for head office, on time and as required.
- To ensure effective communication with students and Group Leaders using notice boards and meetings to inform of activities, meeting points and times.
The successful candidates will be capable and efficient and will demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
What we offer
- Fun work
- Rewarding job
- Great experience for CV
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- (Essential) Outgoing personality, friendly and approachable.
- (Essential) Computer Literate
- (Essential) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- (Essential) Problem solving ability
- (Desirable) Administration experience
- (Desirable) Experience in a similar role
- (Desirable) Driving License
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required