In 2017 HAP Recruitment staffed over 75 major festivals and 500 events / projects and 2018 set to be be even bigger! With over 100 festivals and hundreds of other events already confirmed, we are looking for people like you to join our team!
Bar & event staff required to work at music festivals and events UK wide including;
- Isle of Wight festival
- Leeds & Reading
- Hyde Park British Summetime
- Kendal Calling
- and many, many more!
For events outside of major cities we provide staff transport to and from the events. At camping festivals & events such as Isle of Wight, Bestival and Leeds/ Reading staff will need a tent and sleeping bag. At a camping event we
provide two meals a day, this is usually a packed lunch and a meal voucher
for use at one of the food traders.
- Hours will vary dependant upon events and role.
- We staff weekend festivals, day festivals, hospitality events, market research roles and more.
What we offer
- Pay: Varies per event/project - in line with NMW or above
- Flexible Work - Work as much or as little as you like
- Online Training - bespoke online e-learning available
- Free Transport - To many major events from nearby cities
- Amazing Festival, Events & Venues - work at some of the best UK festivals and events!
- Nationwide Interviews; Interviews held in major cities across the UK
- At least finished high school
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Good customer service skills (ideally bar/hospitality experience)
- Well presented
- Work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Previous experience is not essential; your personal qualities and a 'can- do' attitude is what counts! Training is provided on site.
- Applicants must, be 18 years of age or over (due to licencing laws) and be a UK/EU resident or a non-resident with a valid UK work permit
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £25.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- working behind the bars, catering, barwork
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required