What are you going to do
Bar & event staff required to work at music festivals and events UK wide including;
- Isle of Wight festival
- Leeds & Reading
- Hyde Park British Summetime
- Kendal Calling
- and many, many more!
For events outside of major cities we provide staff transport to and from the events. At camping festivals & events such as Isle of Wight, Bestival and Leeds/ Reading staff will need a tent and sleeping bag. At a camping event we
provide two meals a day, this is usually a packed lunch and a meal voucher
for use at one of the food traders.
- Hours will vary dependant upon events and role.
- We staff weekend festivals, day festivals, hospitality events, market research roles and more.
What we offer
- Pay: Varies per event/project - in line with NMW or above
- Flexible Work - Work as much or as little as you like
- Online Training - bespoke online e-learning available
- Free Transport - To many major events from nearby cities
- Amazing Festival, Events & Venues - work at some of the best UK festivals and events!
- Nationwide Interviews; Interviews held in major cities across the UK
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Good customer service skills (ideally bar/hospitality experience)
- Well presented
- Work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Previous experience is not essential; your personal qualities and a 'can- do' attitude is what counts! Training is provided on site.
- Applicants must, be 18 years of age or over (due to licencing laws) and be a UK/EU resident or a non-resident with a valid UK work permit
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- working behind the bars, catering, barwork
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required