What are you going to do
We are looking for a number of tutors in the following subject areas to support our students in their personal statement writing, admissions test preparation and interview practice, in order to help them in their applications to top UK universities.
What we offer:
- For the successful applicants, it will be at a salary of £10 per hour for current undergraduates, and £15 per hour for graduates and qualified professionals.
- The number of hours will vary due to business needs at different peak times of the year, but during August, it is likely to be full time (35-40 hours) for most subjects, and part time for others. This can be discussed at application.
- For the successful applicants for the UCAS Programme in August who live outside of the commutable distance (as determined by CSFC), catered accommodation in Cardiff will be provided.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Current undergraduates or postgraduates of: Architecture, Business, Economics, Finance and Management, Dentistry, Engineering (all specialties), Law, Mathematics, Medicine, Natural Sciences, Politics / PPE, Psychology, Veterinary Medicine
- Experience in working with students in the past, preferably as a careers or subject tutor or in a coaching role.
- You will be a current undergraduate or postgraduate at a top UK university.
Cardiff Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require all our staff to undergo an Enhanced DBS check and will require applicants to undertake a successful check before commencing employment.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £15.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- You will tutor students in how to get into the top universities. We are looking for current undergraduates or postgraduates from top UK universities to join our esteemed UCAS Programme (August 19th - 31st 2018)
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Advice
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required