Get "Inside the Factory" with The Toffee Apple Co! We need an active and hard working student to help us with during our hectic Toffee Apple season. A great opportunity to gain insight into a working factory and food production business.
- At the end of a busy day of production you will come in and prepare for the following day. You will process order documents and translate these into the required product labels for the following day.
- From September to early November we make over 1 million toffee (and chocolate) apples for some of the major supermarkets.
- You will be required to take on responsibility, work with initiative and have consistent attention to detail.
What we offer
- End of Season Bonus
- 3 - 6 days per week, 6 - 9pm
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work independently and use initiative
- Opportunity to learn about other aspects of the business
- At least finished high school
- Initiative, attention to detail, ability to work independently, proactive
- Must have own transport as we are a rural business
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £6.00 and £8.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Managing label origination and printing, product palletising and labelling, preparing pallets for dispatch
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required