Are you looking for part-time work that truly enhances your CV? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic presenters with outgoing personalities to bring our after school programmes to life - making science fun for kids!
You will be working in local primary schools presenting classes for 1 hour after school. We pay £23 per 1 hour class (rising to £29 based on performance) and full training and awesome equipment is provided! Extra work is also available during the day and at weekends delivering assemblies, workshops, parties and other exciting events.
Wherever possible you will be scheduled to schools close to home, however there is a mileage allowance paid for journeys over 10 miles. You must have a good basic education in science, have access to a reliable vehicle and experience working with kids aged 5 to 11! We will carry out an enhanced DBS check on all successful candidates.
What we offer
- Something a bit different
- Full Training!
- At least finished high school Science GCSE
- Have experience working with children
- Be a driver with a reliable vehicle
- Have a fun, outgoing personality
- Have great rapport with kids
- Be responsible, reliable and punctual
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Manchester/North West
- Working hours per week
- 3 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £23.00 and £29.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Science Presenting
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Scientific Services, Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required