An established event production and AV company based in Loughborough, The Presentation Group support a range of clients with their live event and exhibition needs, as well as offering video production and design and content services. We are looking for part time sales researchers to help us drive our business growth.
An office based role, we're offering flexible working hours of up to 25 per week, anytime between 08:45 and 17:15, Monday to Friday. Working to weekly targets, you will assist the busy Sales and Marketing team by sourcing quality contact details and inputting them onto our established CRM database. This is primarily a data gathering role so we're looking for candidates with patience, tenacity and a creative approach to research.
• Develop an understanding of the services we offer and our target market
• Implement effective on and offline research methods in order to identify high quality prospects that may be in the market for our live events or exhibitions services
• Locate accurate and up to date contact information of identified prospects and input them onto our customer database Required skill set:
• Effective time management and organisational skills • Results driven, with the desire to meet and exceed targets
• Impeccable attention to detail • Confident communication skills both written and verbal
• Creativity and initiative, with an aptitude for 'thinking outside the box'
• Proficient IT skills
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free