If you are a university student, this is the job for you! You will be helping students by sharing your experiences, help with the application process or help them after a successful admission! You are in full control of your own time, availability and pricing.
Earn money, a reference and gain valuable experience in a fully flexible way. On click of "Apply now" button, you'll be redirected to our website!
Dear prospective Witmeup Mentor
Either you are or once were a University student, you went through the whole application process and every quirky aspect of it. Of course, it was a while ago, but you still have the knowledge that can be shared with others in need! For example high school students coming from abroad!
You will be helping students in a project based system by:
- sharing your experiences about your university, the student life and preapplication processes
- supporting them in motivational letter
- giving them information about post-admission topics such as accomodation and scholarships
How does Witmeup work?
1. Register as a Mentor and complete your profile
2. Complete our quick online courses and make your offer
3. Students will be looking for you in listings from November 2018
4. start a project together and help them to achieve their dreams
I hope we woke your interest and you'll find more info on witmeup.com!
Just take a look around and see if this is something that interests you.
Or Sign up now!
What we offer
- Work as a freelancer
- Work from anywhere you want
- At least finished college A levels
- Experience with the university application process
- Currently enrolled or have previously been enrolled
- Great motivation
- Fun in communication with others
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Voluntary
- Salary indication
Between £30.00 and £200.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Student university application and help
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Advice
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required