What are you going to do
- Planning and teaching classes in accordance with summer course guidelines and materials
- Maintaining class-related paperwork (completing registers and daily lesson records)
- Writing end of course certificates for leaving students
- Attending pre-scheduled teaching team meetings and in-house professional development sessions
- Assisting with the initial assessment of students levels and placement testing procedures
- Running or assisting in afternoon activities and local offsite trips with Chinese and UK students
- Planning and teaching booster classes for UK students (where appropriate)
- Work effectively within a team to deliver excellence in customer experience
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students at all times
What we offer:
- Teachers £425 per week.
- Activity Leaders £375 per week.
- Accommodation and food can be provided for £75 per week
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Previous experience with under 18's in an activities setting desirable
- Previous TEFL teaching experience with under 18's desirable
- TEFL certificate required for teaching position
- Coaching qualifications also desirable
- Energetic, fun and flexible attitude is a must
Camp starts on 13th July and finishes on 10th August.
Hours would be from 8:30am til 5:00pm Monday to Friday with one evening til 8:00pm per week.
1 weekend day per week for excursions.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £300.00 and £425.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Working on our fun and busy summer camp in Bournemouth.
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required