Student Leaders wanted to work in London, Cambridge or Somerset. Leading trips and activities, caring for students aged 5-18. Have fun, make new friends, gain great experience
We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic Student Leaders to join our team during July and August. As a Student Leader, you will help to create a fantastic summer school experience for students that they will never forget.
As a Student Leader you will:
- Supervise students during trips and on-site activities
- Support the smooth running of the boarding houses and school campus
- Supervise the students during breaktimes, mealtimes and free time
- Be a role model and positive influence for young people aged 5-18
- Motivate and engage students in activities to ensure they make the most out of the leisure programme on offer
- Carry out reception duties
- Support students during Saturday arrivals and departures, being a friendly face to new students and helping them to settle in
To be considered for a Student Leader role you must be a team player, have a genuine interest in the needs of our students and be a great communicator.
Check out our website and our our Facebook page to find out more about what working with Academic Summer is like. Contact us for a full job description.
You must be available to attend a residential training weekend on the 15th & 16th June 2019 (staying overnight on Saturday).
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free