What are you going to do
You will gain valuable experience focusing on online marketing disciplines working on an integrated marketing and PR campaign. This will involve helping to implement an online outreach strategy, writing press releases, blogs as well as learning about search engine optimisation, running small online advertising campaigns, and taking a key role in the development of new media channels.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the General Manager
- Be responsible for updating all social media sites from LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- Updating the business websites, brochures and other marketing documents
- Carry out basic sales and marketing of the company's products and services
- Provide back up for the Office Administrator when required and this includes taking enquiries over the phone and general admin duties.
What we offer:
- We will reimburse you travel expenses within London
- Possibility of commissions
- Your remuneration will consist of a weekly expense payment of £50/week
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Completed or part-completed degree in Marketing or Business
- A detailed understanding of Online Marketing or Social Media • Understanding of SEO • Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- You must have strong administrative skills with excellent oral and written communication skills. But most of all we want people with enthusiasm and passion.
- While not important, having a UK driving license is a bonus
- We want someone with an active interest in business or marketing that is very confident in a range of social media, with a keen interest and understanding of it as a marketing tool.
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, phone and written as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to listen, analyse and solve problems with a very high degree of attention to detail
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines (prioritise your workload).
- Ability to think on your feet and multi-task to deal with many simultaneous requests is a must.
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Proactive team player with a professional approach to work.
- Willing to learn and be very self-motivated and confident
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Education Level
- London Borough of Hackney
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £50.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Social media, admin and operational tasks
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required