What are you going to do:
Upcoming Events: All Points East, The Ends, Parklife, Download, Isle of Wight Festival, BST,
TRNSMT, Bluedot, Latitude, MADE Festival, Wilderness, Reading & Leeds, SW4, Elrow, among
- We staff weekend festivals, day festivals, hospitality events, market research roles, sports stadiums
- Roles available: Bar Staff, Managers, Supervisors, Bar Backs, Cocktail Bartenders, Wait Staff,
Hosts, Wristbanding and Event Crew & Market Research Assistants.
What we offer:
- For many festivals and events we provide complimentary staff transport to and from major cities.
- At a camping event we provide two meals a day, this is usually a packed lunch and hot meal voucher.
- Flexible work- choose shifts and events that suit you.
- Work with your friends.
- Pay rate is always Minimum Wage or above. Pay rate and required hours will vary dependent on event and role you are working.
- Have the best summer ever!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Outgoing, positive personality.
- Good customer service skills.
- Well presented.
- Work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Previous experience is not essential; your personal qualities and a 'can do' attitude is what counts! Training is provided on site and online through our HAP Academy.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Applicants must, be 18 years of age or over (due to licencing laws) and be a UK/EU resident or a non-resident with a valid UK work permit.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Responsible for
- Bar and Event Staff
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required