What are you going to do
- Prioritise guests and strive to deliver 100% guest satisfaction
- Clean and prepare bedrooms to standards set by Hothorpe Venues
- Strip and make beds
- Sweep, vacuum and mop floors
- Clean and prepare bathrooms
- Polish and wash down surfaces, walls and some windows
- Clean public areas as and when required, including lounge areas, reception and toilets
- Attend regular team training sessions
- Act professionally at all times
- Communicate effectively within own team and other departments
- Follow cleaning schedules to a high standard
- Follow COSHH guidelines when using chemicals
- Follow safe lifting and handling procedures
- Use of commercial laundry machines
What we offer
- Pension scheme with employer contribution.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per annum, pro rata for part-time staff.
- Annual wage increase.
- Staff room, with tea & coffee supplied free of charge, for rest breaks.
- Meal entitlement for staff starting work before 8am.
- Summer evening BBQ/hog roast event at Hothorpe Hall/The Woodlands, with invites extended to your family.
- 30% off dining events at Hothorpe Hall & The Woodlands for every staff member. Reduced rate Treehouse breaks for staff.
- Tips from customers divided equally between all staff.
- Staff social nights out arranged by staff.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Please be aware due to our rural location you must have your own reliable transport
- Naturally you'll love to clean and have a keen eye for detail
- Due to the nature of the job, you’ll need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be physically fit
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible! Due to the number of Applicants we are only able to contact suitable candidates
- Education Level
- College, University
- Market Harborough
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £5.20 and £8.57 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Cleaning and preparing Bedrooms and Public Areas
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required