Waiter and Bartender at Twickenham during 6 Nations
Are you interested in working in the hospitality department of Twickenham Stadium, the Home of England Rugby during the 6 Nations tournament?
Waiters: As a waiter/waitress you will be expected to receive, seat and serve guests - providing them with a fantastic dining experience from start to finish.
Bartenders: As a bartender you will be expected to have a good understanding of beverage, both alcohol and non-alcoholic and be passionate about providing a great customer experience.
- Set up and close up areas
Cleaning all equipment and areas
Greet guests and make them feel comfortable
Learn wine menu and be able to provide wine match recommendations to guests
Learn menu items and be able to recommend and describe dishes to guests
Take beverage and food orders
Clear table promptly when guests are finished
Refill beverages throughout the meal
Deal with payment according to our policies and procedure
- Must have a good understanding of beverage, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic to ensure the best experience and recommendations for guests
Ensure the best experience for guests
Good communication, organisational and multitasking skills
High Standards and quality driven, eye for details
Flexible approach to working in various area of the department when required
Maintains high standard of personal appearance and high level of personal hygiene, as well as adheres to departmental grooming standards
If you are interested, please apply by completing a profile on Coople today!
**Please note that the minimum age to join Coople is 18 years old. We are unable to work with anyone below 18.**
- Twickenham , South East, London
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Promotions, Retail
- College, University, Other
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required