Waiter and Bartender at Twickenham during 6 Nations
Are you interested in working in the hospitality department of Twickenham Stadium, the Home of England Rugby during the 6 Nations tournament?
Waiters: As a waiter/waitress you will be expected to receive, seat and serve guests - providing them with a fantastic dining experience from start to finish.
Bartenders: As a bartender you will be expected to have a good understanding of beverage, both alcohol and non-alcoholic and be passionate about providing a great customer experience.
- Set up and close up areas
- Cleaning all equipment and areas
- Greet guests and make them feel comfortable
- Learn wine menu and be able to provide wine match recommendations to guests
- Learn menu items and be able to recommend and describe dishes to guests
- Take beverage and food orders
- Clear table promptly when guests are finished
- Refill beverages throughout the meal
- Deal with payment according to our policies and procedure
- Must have a good understanding of beverage, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic to ensure the best experience and recommendations for guests
- Ensure the best experience for guests
- Good communication, organisational and multitasking skills
- High Standards and quality driven, eye for details
- Flexible approach to working in various area of the department when required
- Maintains high standard of personal appearance and high level of personal hygiene, as well as adheres to departmental grooming standards
If you are interested, please apply by completing a profile on Coople today!
**Please note that the minimum age to join Coople is 18 years old. We are unable to work with anyone below 18.**
- Twickenham , South East, London
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Promotions, Retail / Sales
- College, University, Other
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required