Side is a dynamic startup which enables you to find a job quickly and easily. We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Coordinator in West London to help one of our portfolio's companies take care of some of their biggest clients.
Side is a startup which aims to empower students in their everyday lives by earning extra money and spicing up their life with new experiences. You work when you need to, on the projects you want to, and you get paid for it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable Event Coordinator in West London to help one of our portfolio companies, Caterwings Limited, take care of some of their biggest clients.
- Coordinating the collection and arrival of orders on site
- Ensuring the food is well presented to the customers
- Helping ensure everybody receives what they are supposed to get, which includes serving
- Post-lunch cleaning and tidying of the area and storing any equipment
- Dealing with issues or complaints in a professional manner
- Gathering customer feedbacks from the shift
- This is an ongoing role so you will need to preferably be available for at least a few months
- Shifts are every Friday in the Hammersmith area, for about 3 hours around midday (e.g. 11am-2pm)
- Salary is £15/hour
- There will be a training on Thursday 9th March either in the morning or mid-afternoon.
So if you want to join friendly people and see how a startup runs this is the perfect task for you!
Please note that unfortunately, we can't accept applications from students working under a Tier 4 Visa.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free