Match Day - Bar Persons/Cashiers in Etihad Stadium
Exciting opportunity to work with Fabulous Fan Fayre, catering partner with Manchester City Football Club.
We are currently recruiting for the following Match Day roles:
•Warehouse and Distribution Employees
- Maintain a clean, neat and tidy working area throughout every shift.
- Active listening skills to ensure all orders are taken correctly.
- Ability to follow stock rotation and replenishment procedures.
- Take orders over the counter and input into EPOS system.
- Adhere to and follow all cash handling procedures when processing payments with cash or card.
- Maintain a proper fast-paced experience service before and throughout the football match/Event.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Comply and complete any company paperwork as and when requested.
- To serve members of the public with food and beverage including alcohol.
What we offer:
What we can offer you:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Career progression (The opportunity to progress Managerial roles)
- Fabulous employee engagement scheme (Win IPADS, TV's, Gift Vouchers and lots more!)
- A free meal before every shift.
- Annual paid holidays.
- CV and Cover letter stating why you would like to come and work for us.
- Please provide a brief character reference from an employer, teacher, lecturer or other professional.
- Original European Union Passport OR Original Passport & Original Work Permit with Visa OR Two Original Documents. (Must prove right to work in the United Kingdom E.g. Resident Permit or Driving License photo I.D. & Birth Certificate)
- National Insurance Number (Must be past payslip/National Insurance card or Original Official letter)
- Bank Details
- Level 2 or above certificate (Chefs/Cooks)
- An original letter headed document from your college or university verifying that you are a student, duration of course, and term dates (Students from outside the EEA)
- Education Level
- College, University
- Etihad Stadium
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required