Events Waiting, Bar and Kiosk Staff - Evenings and Weekends!
We are looking for bright, professional, well-spoken people to join our team for great events and venues.
You will be working in a fun events team at serving food and drinks to our guests. Experience would be great, but we can offer full training for these positions. If you would like to work with your friends then why not all apply together?
We have immediate shifts available (start now) and there are regular dates up until Christmas.
Our big venues include:
- Wembley Stadium
- Lords Cricket ground
- London Stadium
- Ascot Racecourse
Plus lots of smaller venues.
Once you complete our simple registration process you will start to receive details of our work. You can accept as many shifts as you want..
What we offer:
- £7.50 hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Friendly office team to help you
- No fiddly portals or Apps - speak to a real person!
- Lots of work!
- No minimum hours
- Minimum Degree not applicable
- Minimum Work experience not required
- You are motivated to work
- Great interpersonal skills
- Your own smart black trousers, shoes and a white shirt
- Reliable and communicative
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- South East, London, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £7.50 and £9.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Looking after customers/Serving food and drink
- Published at
- Working Hours
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required