What are you going to do:
Looking for part time flexible catering work to fit your university schedule? We offer a variety of work at various prestigious sporting venues, concerts, VIP events in London.
Up Coming Events
- Oval Cricket Matches from April - September 2022
- Chelsea Flower Show in May 2022
- Royal Ascot in June 2022 Wimbeldon in June-July 2022
- Silver Stone July 2022
- Lords Test Mactches in June and August 2022
We are looking for:
- Hospitality waiters and waitresses
- Bar staff
- Barista Staff
- Concert bar staff
- Front and Back-of-House Managers
- Hospitality Bar Managers.
Please note that due to the nature of the business, the role requires the service of alcohol so all applicants must be aged 18 or over to APPLY.
If your are interested in being part of our team, then you are just a click away!
Due to a high number of applicants, we are only able to reply to successful candidates.
What we offer:
- Excellent Pay £11.05 - £16 (depending on various factors)
- Flexible hours and shifts
- Exciting locations across London and outside
- Friendly team to work and chance to progress
- Pension scheme
- Monthly Holiday Pay
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Fun, chatty, bubbly and confident personality
- No experience necessary but must have a can-do attitude
- Reliability and consistency
- Excellent customers service skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Applicant must be 18 and above to Apply
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
All applicants must be aged 18 or over to APPLY.
- Education Level
- South London, North London, East London, West London, City of London
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £11,05 and £16,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Waiting on tables, serving food and drinks, looking after guest
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required