What are you going to do
Looking for part time flexible catering work to fit your university schedule? We offer a variety of work at various prestigious sporting venues, concerts, VIP events and also christmas parties in London.
We are looking for:
- Hospitality waiters and waitresses
- Bar staff and Mixologists
- Barista Staff
- Concert bar staff
- Front and Back-of-House Managers
- Hospitality Bar Managers.
Please note that due to the nature of the business, the role requires the service of alcohol so all applicants must be aged 18 or over to APPLY.
If your are interested in being part of our team, then you are just a click away!
Due to a high number of applicants, we are only able to reply to successful candidates.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required No minimum education required
- Good Communication SkillsS
- Attention to detail
- Fun, chatty, bubble and confident personality
- No experience necessary but must have a can-do attitude
- Reliability and consistency
- Excellent customers service skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Applicant must be 18 and above to Apply
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £8.50 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Waiting on tables, serving food and drinks, looking after guest
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required