What are you going to do
A candidate who will be very professional with respect to discharge of Administrative duties as attached to the available position.
- Ability to work with other members of the ad-hoc team while been the uniting force is also key.
- Need to be efficient, highly competent in using ICT packages and have the ability to work on your own initiatives.
- Prior experience in areas of Book keeping, Data gathering or Team Coordination would come in handy.
What we offer:
- Pay capped at £400/Month
- Excluding bonuses capped at £120/Month subject to certain requirements.
- Issuing of recommendation letter/Open to making the position a more permanent one subject to additional review
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a college student
- Communication skills and ability to coordinate a team
- No previous convictions
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 7
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £380 and £500 per month
- Responsible for
- Data gathering, dissemination and analysing.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required