What are you going to do
Appetite4Work are on the lookout for friendly, well presented and hard-working people to join our team working at the iconic Royal Ascot from 18th - 23rd June 2019.
We are looking for waiting and bar staff who will have the opportunity to work within a great team within one of the hospitality suites or working in one of the busy bars or restaurant areas!
- Lots of hours available 8am – 8pm daily
- Sign up with your friends
- Receive payment the following Friday - 30th June
- Friendly Team to look after you - check out our online reviews
- Benefits Platform for all
- Easy sign up process
- Meet new people, learn new skills and enhance your CV!
What we are looking for?
- Proof of eligibility to work in UK
- Available and able to commit to working 18th June to 23rd June.
- Enthusiasm,professionalism and reliability!
- Ideally Previous Hospitality experience
- Must have own uniform: Black trousers, black shoes and long sleeved white shirt.
- Able to arrange your own transport to Ascot (transport not provided!)
What we offer
- £8.21 per hour
- Benefits Platform
- Hassle Free sign up
- Sign up with friends
- Paid one week later
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Able to commit to 18th - 23rd June
- Amazing presentation
- Enthusiasm and reliability
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.21 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Giving amazing service
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required