What are you going to do:
- Greet and engage with audience members, ensuring they feel genuinely welcomed to the venue and treated appropriately as an important and valued customer.
- Answer audience queries, ensuring that they can access timely and useful information and guidance when they need it.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the venue, current and upcoming shows, products and other information relevant to customers and to recommend additional products and services as appropriate.
- Proactively suggest and sell products including food and beverages at the bar or through Ordertorium, merchandise, programmes or packages, ensuring an engaging sales approach to customers that encourages further purchases.
- Know and understand our sales targets and to work to exceed them.
- Ensure the accurate and safe handling of cash and stock in line with company procedures.
- Proactively identify risks to customer or staff health, safety or security and take appropriate actions to keep everyone safe. Ensure company Risk Management policies and guidance are complied with.
- Work collaboratively as a team member, working well with others to ensure all required tasks are completed.
- Proactively identify tasks which need to be done and take responsibility for completing them.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Great team of people and an exciting environment
- Overtime & double pay on Bank Holidays
What we ask:
- Customer Service
- No experience required
- No minimum education required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Further information on the role and the skills you’ll need can be found in our full job description from our careers website.
To find your local theatre and apply online, please visit our careers website, careers. atg. co.uk
If you have the skills to achieve our goals and an affinity for our values we’d like to hear from you! Experience from within the entertainment sector is not essential and we actively encourage applications from people from the widest range of backgrounds, including those currently under-represented in this industry.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a stage for everyone. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £9.01 and £9.52 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Front of House, Audience Welcome, Bar, Sales and Supervisory tasks.
- Profession Sub-category
- Admin / Secretarial, Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required