Robotic Process Automation or RPA is the technology that mimics human actions to interact with digital systems for executing business operations. In other words, RPA robots are used to automate business processes without any human intervention. RPA with UiPath Certification Training is gaining importance as the popularity of RPA technology is growing exponentially. Fast, cost-effective, and non-intrusive, RPA can perform voluminous business-oriented tasks and is rapidly replacing error-prone manual work. In this article, we will discuss some of the top questions that are asked in RPA job interviews and the importance of taking a course in RPA.
Most of the global industries and organizations are collaborating with novel technologies that employ robotics to minimize tedious and defect-prone manual work. The high levels of efficiency and productivity achieved by automation technology are credited with the bizarre growth rate of RPA. A study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. shows that by 2027, the RPA market size will reach USD 10.7 billion, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 33.6% from 2020 to 2027. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism are the leading players in the RPA market that focus on developing cheap and innovative automation software and services. UiPath has been the most successful player in the domain of RPA; this startup has been reported to have a significant growth trajectory with a remarkable increase in revenue earnings over the last few years. The RPA market is evolving at an impressive pace as insurance companies, telecom companies, banks, and utility companies are shifting to automation technology for improved service delivery and customer management.
Once you have been trained in RPA with UiPath Certification Training program, your next step is appearing for interviews that are an inevitable part of any job recruitment process. In this section, we will discuss some of the top questions that are asked in RPA job interviews.
Q1. What is RPA?
- RPA is a technology that eliminates manual work and automates the fundamental operations in software applications. It imitates human actions such as logging into any application, copying and pasting data, moving files and folders, making calculations, etc.
Q2. Compare some features of RPA with that of traditional automation.
- RPA is scalable, versatile, and non-intrusive, while traditional automation is less scalable, not very versatile, and intrusive. RPA imitates human actions, while traditional automation depends on APIs and coding.
Q3. What are some of the applications of RPA?
- It includes loan processing and automation of credit card applications in banking, customer data updates and fraud management in telecommunications, and barcode scanning, updating orders, and processing shipping related notifications in retail.
Q4. What are the different types of RPA tools?
- UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion, and OpenSpan.
Q5. State some benefits of using RPA tools.
- Error-free auditing with regular compliance, real-time visibility into defects and bugs, and automation of a large number of business-oriented processes.
Q6. What is a bot?
- A set of commands used for task automation.
Q7. What are the different phases in the RPA life-cycle?
- The RPA life-cycle has four stages – identification of the process, bot development, testing, and quality check, followed by bot deployment and maintenance.
Q8. What are the different automation frameworks available in software automation testing?
- Hybrid automation framework, Keyword-driven framework, Modular automation framework, and Data-driven framework.
Q9. List some of the activities performed by UiPath.
- Automation, language translation, database activities, FTP server activities, data extraction from PDF, scraping, digitization, etc.
Q10. State a difference between UiPath and Blue Prism.
-The control room of UiPath is web-based, and that of Blue Prism is app-based.
RPA with UiPath Certification Training program is a platform where candidates are given hands-on training and expert knowledge on the RPA domain. UiPath Academy offers free of cost open online RPA courses. The training course has been designed in a way to enhance every role associated with an RPA Excellence center – RPA Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Solution Architects. The curriculum consists of a comprehensive package incorporating tests, activities, expert guides, enriching demos, and video activities, to deliver a state-of-the-art learning experience. Trainees begin their first automation projects under the tutelage of RPA experts. Candidates can benefit from themed bi-weekly webinars on UiPath technology and solutions with full support from the UiPath training team.
UiPath offers the following different training courses:
Earning a certificate in RPA with UiPath Certification Training program can fetch several benefits. When it comes to boosting your career opportunities in the field of AI and software robots, an RPA certification will not only give you the requisite credential but will also give you an edge over the other candidates competing for the same job. RPA development employs different tools, and it can be quite tedious if you try to learn them all on your own. Enrolling in an RPA certification course will equip you with the knowledge of all the tools that are required to become a successful RPA developer. Only an accredited program in RPA with UiPath Certification Training can help you master the theoretical as well as practical skills. An accredited RPA course ensures that you are always up-to-date with the latest industry trends. Last but not least, registering for an RPA learning program lets you connect with industry experts and mentors that prove beneficial for your future endeavors.
Automation has played a vital role in simplifying our day-to-day tasks. Combining Artificial Intelligence with machine learning, RPA is capable of performing repetitive and voluminous functions that are usually time-consuming and error-prone when done manually. Cost-effective, fast, and error-free, automation technology is the new future, and having an RPA certification is the perfect head start if you wish to establish yourself in the field of automation technology.
No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment
The term plagiarism refers to the representation of thoughts, ideas, or academic expressions and language of another author as your...
In the past few years, the CV writing profession has been gaining popularity. Several perks come with being a CV writer. These include...
Do you like to write? Are you aware that many individuals quit their day-to-day jobs to make an income from freelancing? Why don’t you...